When you join 4-H, you choose what interests you. Here are some examples of hands-on opportunities:
- exploring the environment and nature
- growing your own food with all types of gardens
- 全球制药：正在强力介入互联网医疗 - huanqiu.com:2021-4-29 · 2021年6月，辛辛那提互联网医疗加速器Innov8 宣布与Sanofi和其他战略合作伙伴共同推出新的加速器。 Innov8医疗加速器项目扶持期3个月，交易6%股权 ...
- 云购物、云问诊、云办公 互联网守护美好生活_中国青年 ...:2021-3-13 · “抗疫”的非常时期人们的日常消费习惯发生改变，为减少出门，线上购物需求激增，生鲜配送、线上购物、在线教育、远程办公、在线医疗等新型“宅经济”增长迅速。互联网创新层出不穷正深刻地改变着生活和产业生态。
- caring for animals
You can be part of a club, be an individual member, attend 4-H Camp, go on a field trip or show off your new skills at a 4-H Fair. In the process, you meet new friends, solve problems and make a difference in your neighborhood or even in the world.
Our adult 4-H volunteers enjoy working with young people to gain their full potential. Depending on the talents and time you can contribute, we have a place for you in:
- individual events
- short-term or long term projects with national curriculums
- on-going group activities
- committee membership
You’ll get plenty of training and support from the Connecticut Cooperative Extension Staff and recognition, too. You might even learn new skills while seeing youth grow and develop. Get a new worldview.
According to research by Tufts University, 4-H youth are 25% more likely to contribute to their families, themselves and their communities, and 41% less likely to engage in risky/problem behavior.
As part of the University of Connecticut, 4-H has access to research-based, age-appropriate information needed to help youth reach their full potential. The mission of 4-H is to assist all youth ages 5-18 in acquiring knowledge, developing leadership and life skills while forming attitudes that will enable them to become self-directing, productive and contributing members of their families and communities.
Be part of the 4-H world.